Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You've been tagged!

6th Folder Tag. At least, that's what April calls it. Supposedly, if you get tagged, you have to go to your Pictures folder, open the 6th folder and post the 6th picture from that folder. There's no telling what you have to do if you don't have 6 folders...

I'm rather disappointed that it's not something more interesting, but at the same time I'm rather glad that it's not something more embarrassing ;)



And now I have to tag 5 other people to do the same thing. I hereby tag April C,Nikki,Michelle,Cynthia and Erika. Ha! Now I'll find out who reads my blog :D

2 comments:

AprilF said...

If someone doesn't have atleast 6 picture folders they need to go take some more pictures! And I really though yours was going to be something naughty. Muahahhahahaha.

Anonymous said...

I do I do!