Sunday, October 18, 2009

Took Maya to the movies

Maya and I went to the movies today! We had originally thought of going to see "Where the Wild Things Are", but after A and I read the reviews, we realized it wasn't really appropriate for Maya yet. So we decided to go to "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs".

It went really well, although Maya did fall out in the parking lot and scrape her knee a little. We had popcorn and she was a good little girl, sharing her popcorn with me, whispering in hushed tones to not disturb others and in general being overall adorable. So much so that at some point during the movie, the lady next to her offered her some chocolate and whispered to me "I've never seen a little girl so well behaved" :) Maya does me proud, if I may say so myself.

At the end of the movie, Maya said to me "These were different wild things, daddy". Ooops. I guess we forgot to update her that we were going to a dfferent movie!

1 comment:

ma said...

we feel proud too. Good job Anna.