Friday, October 23, 2009

This child cracks me up!

We were getting lunch sorted and Maya started eating some of her little bunny crackers. I said "Hey! Don't start eating them yet, Missy!" and she replied "I was just holding them in my mouth because there wasn't enough room in my hands. I only have two hands."

Yesterday, I was in the middle of making dinner, Maya was sitting at the table drinking some milk through a straw.

Talking to it.

So I ask her why she's talking to a straw.

"Well, you see, some straws have wings and some straws don't. This one is growing its wings so it can be like its Mama."

"Okaaaaaay. But why are you talking to a straw?"

"I'm not talking to a straw. That's silly.

*phew*

"It's talking to me."

She's too clever for her own good :D

3 comments:

ma said...

Thank you Anna to share all this. it is so cute about Maya, she is a very smart girl.like to cuddle her

TASS said...

wow, clever little girl.

Anonymous said...

Just caught up on the last couple of weeks - all lovely, of course. Maya looks so grown up now & Elise changing rapidly, too. The car looks very smart indeed - hope you're all enjoying it.
Love Mum