Wednesday, November 19, 2008

O Christmas Pee!

Firstly, let me make it quite clear that the originality and wit inherent in the title of this post is not mine. Thanks, Corinne!!

I bought some fabrics and props today for doing Christmas photos - I have a couple of shoots at the weekend that I need them for. I was really pleased with my purchases and wanted to try them out so I set up a little studio in the living room and had Maya model for me. She wasn't terribly up for it - she didn't have a nap today and was a bit grouchy so she was deliberately messing me around; running towards the camera; looking the other way and laughing and generally doing her best to annoy me.

However, the last laugh will be on her... in about 14 years time, when she starts bringing home boyfriends. Because I will totally show them this photograph...

8 comments:

April said...

That is just priceless!! I love her!

Anonymous said...

Always happy to help! She's so pretty <3

ma said...

Wow , what a lovely smile Maya has always

Mommy2Layla said...

I love this picture, she is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

No I really shan't let you embarrass her like that or some old pics of you just might have to find their way into the public domain! Maya's looking so grown up now, by the way

Anna said...

Mum, I think I'm fairly safe against the likelihood of you managing to scan a picture of me and upload it to the internet ;)

Anonymous said...

Aha, but you aren't safe from a co-conspiring son-in-law. I will gladly help Mum this Christmas to protect poor Maya from being a victim of her mummy's mirth ;)

Anonymous said...

How hurtful is that- my daughter thinks I'm incapable of learning how to scan & upload pictures to the internet. How lovely, though, to have such a supportive son-in-law.