Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I really need to take more photos!

I have been a bit lax on the picture front recently and for that I apologise. I will try to do better in future ;)

News from this end... well, not much really. Maya did her first poop in her potty on Sunday - a major cause for celebration! I wasn't here to see it because I was at a shoot. I'm not sure whether to be disappointed or grateful but I'm leaning more towards the grateful end.

Just a couple of recent pictures - I'll try to have more up by the end of the week!

I did a photo shoot for Autumn's family last week and Maya came along too. She was watching the 'big kids' playing, with a rather forlorn "When will I grow up?" look on her face.



Maya turned her Fairy Boot into a rabbit restaurant, which was a big hit with both her and Jungle!



The lengths this bunny will go to for a grape... like falling over backwards.






1 comment:

Shanmomto4 said...

Oh my...how adorable!!!