Saturday, September 12, 2009

This one's for you, Mum!

I doubt whether anyone else will get this, but I know Mum will ;)

Maya has several small toy bins on the bottom shelf of her bookshelves. They're receptacles for all the little bits and pieces - the finger puppets, plastic animals, card games etc. which would otherwise clutter up the house. She'd been playing with the contents of the bins this morning and they were scattered all over her floor.

I needed to go to the garage to put some laundry in and I asked Maya to put everything back in the bins while I was out there. When I came back in, she was sitting on the floor, picking up her toys one by one, shining a torch onto them and then putting them in the bins.

I asked her what she was doing and she said "I'm making sure my toys are OK before I put them away."

I guess there's more to genetics than you might at first think :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well well - just don't give her too many bags with zip fasteners !!
Hope school visit goes well & practice makes perfect on the hair front, by the way.
Lots of love Mum