Friday, September 18, 2009

No cake for you!

"I'm not talking to you, Mummy" (after being reminded of one of the house rules)
*Stalks off to her bedroom*
"MUMMY!!!!! COME AND SEE ME NOT TALKING TO YOU!"
We'd made a cake earlier in the day, so I thought this was the perfect bribe...
"Little girls who don't talk to their Mummies don't get any cake."
"I am talking to you, Mummy! See - I was just joking!"

Ten minutes later I was on the phone to Michele...

"Mummy are you not talking to me?"
I pout my lips and shake my head
"Well, you're not a talky girl, are you? I guess there won't be any cake for you then!"

2 comments:

TASS said...

I lOVE Maya's conversations with you! Gianna told me when she was mad one day "I'm mad at you, I'm ignoring you." How can it be that they are sassy at 3?!?!?!?!

ma said...

so funny, I liked it