Friday, February 27, 2009

We went to Virginia!

At the end of January, Maya and I flew off to Virginia to spend a few days with my friend Michele and her daughter Finley (who happens to be Maya's "baby exchange partner" - they send each other gifts every few months throughout the year). Whilst we were there we also managed to get together with the delectable April (I know she reads this blog so I had to say that) and her sons, Cameron and Azer. Shannon and Noah dropped in for a surprise visit and we went to Amanda's baby shower then subsequently spent the evening with her, Ryan and their daughter Ava. A very busy few days!

I'll be sharing more pictures soon, but I still haven't found the time to go through them all and sort them out. Here's just one to keep you going ;) April wanted to take some pictures of the girls wearing 'princessy' dresses for her website, and I took the opportunity to get in there with the camera too!


Photobucket

No comments: